2017(e)ko martxoaren 3(a), ostirala

INTERNATIONAL WOMEN´S DAY



HAPPY WOMEN´S DAY!!!

8th March is the International women´s day.


Do you know the names of the women who said these quotes?

1- “I hope the fathers and mothers of little girls will look at them and say ‘yes, women can.’” 

2- “The best protection any woman can have …is courage”


·       3- “You are the one that possesses the keys to your being. You carry the passport to your own happiness.” 


·       4- “Power’s not given to you. You have to take it.” 


·       5-“If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.” 


·         6-“The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice.”




·       7-“I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” 


·       8-“When I’m hungry, I eat. When I’m thirsty, I drink. When I feel like saying something, I say it.” 


·       9-“I am not afraid, I was born to do this.”


·       10-“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”


·       11-“We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.”


·       12-"A free race cannot be born of slave mothers."

iruzkinik ez:

Argitaratu iruzkina